Are you carrying $10,000 in debt? At NC Debt Relief, we can help.
We have joined together with respected North Carolina debt relief companies to help you get out of debt, regardless of your budget.
What are the benefits of credit counseling? North Carolina residents may take advantage of:
- More Affordable Interest Rates
- Quicker Debt Relief
- Single Payment Per Month
Debt consolidation can be used in relation to a couple of differing strategies to consolidating debt:
- Consolidating your debt into a DMP (Debt Management Plan).
- Consolidating your debt into a new loan.
For people in NC, debt settlement is an increasingly popular solution.
North Carolina Debt Report
- Monthly Income: $3,242
- Average Debt: $853
- State Debt Rank: 15
- Average Credit Score: 667
- Bankruptcy Rate: 0.25%
- Yearly Bankruptcies: 23,553