At NC Debt Relief, we match consumers with Charlotte debt consolidation pros who help them:
- Reduce their payments
- Decrease or freeze their interest rate
- Reduce debt collector calls
To talk to a debt consolidation professional, just fill out our easy contact form. We can connect you with a debt consolidation consultant in accordance with:
- How Much Money You Owe.
- Where You Live (Charlotte).
- Other Factors.
Do you want to pay back your credit cards in less time, with less interest and penalty fees? If so, you should probably enroll in a debt management plan. A DMP has quite a few advantages:
- Consolidated Payment
- Reduced Annual Percentage Rates
- Fewer Penalty Fees
Additionally, DMP’s are one of the least expensive ways of consolidating debt in Charlotte, NC, only $25-40 each and every month.
Charlotte (NC) Debt Consolidation Loans
When you obtain a debt consolidation loan in Charlotte, NC, the the borrowed amount is used to pay your active credit lines. Of course, this loan itself still has to be paid back.
Rather than delivering payments to various collectors each and every month, you’ll need to worry about your monthly payment.
Many people aim to repay they debts they’ve accrued with home equity loans, as there are tax benefits. Then again, since this type of loan is backed by your home, the bank or bank could end up with your home if you aren’t making your payments.
Is a debt consolidation loan best for you?
Consolidating Payday Loans in Charlotte, NC
As a consequence of the financial crisis, more Americans have been turning to payday loans. There are 607,295 people in Charlotte, and roughly 31,579 apply for and receive at least one payday loan per annum. Alas, about 24,000 of these individuals have got another of these high-risk short-term loans – that’s over 3 in 4 payday customers! Are you currently delinquent on one or more pay day loans? No worries, we work with payday loan consolidation firms in Charlotte, NC, that can:
- Combine two or more payday advances.
- Scale back outrageous payday loan interest.
- Create a strategy for repayment.
- Reduce payday lender phone calls.
Need to consolidate your payday loans?
How much unsecured debt are you carrying?
Ideally, no more than 33% of your income will be dedicated to paying off debt. Such debts encompass ones that are secured and unsecured:
- Credit Card Accounts
- All Loans
- Home Loan Payments
If you make $1,368 per month, the average for Charlotte residents, then, if possible, you would spend no more than $492 monthly. Of course, many Charlotte residents have severe debt, classified as a debt to income ratio of more than 50%. That means they are forking out more than $698 every month!
If your debt load each month is greater than 50%, it is time to contact a debt consolidation specialist in Charlotte, NC.
Debt Consolidation Policies: Charlotte (NC)
Avoiding disreputable debt consolidation providers isn’t difficult, as long as you know the FTC guidelines. Avoid any agencies that charge signup dues, refuse to disclose key details, don’t disclose savings necessary for consolidation to begin, or expect you to open a bank account from which you won’t be able to pull out funds without fees.
You should always do a few searches on any Charlotte debt consolidation agency prior to registering. To find out more, read the FTC reports in our blogroll.
Debt Consolidation Programs: Charlotte (NC)
- 2nd Chance Financial Network, 6201 Fairview Rd, 28210
- Alliance Credit Counseling, 15720 John J Delaney Dr, #100, 28277
- Apex, 3615 English Garden Rd, 28226
- B Vital Credit, 6545 Ziegler Ln, 28269
- Clearpoint Financial Solutions, 6047 Tyvola Glen Cir, 28217
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service, 200 N Sharon Amity Rd, 28211
- Credit Counselors-Charlotte, 202 E Woodlawn Rd, 28217
- First Investment Financial, 5500 Executive Center Dr, 28212
- G & O Enterprises, 1721 Ronald St, 28216
- House For You Investments Corporation, 2121 Commonwealth Ave, 28205
- Victim Assistance-United Family Services – Felony Crimes, 601 E 5th St, #400, 28202
- Bochicchio, Joe – Joseph M Bochicchio, PLLC, 368 Crompton St, 28273
- Consumer Credit Counseling Services, , 28229
- Craig Lane, Attorney at Law, 421 S Sharon Amity Rd, 28211
- Prepaid Legal, , 28012
- The Stone Law Firm, 301 S McDowell St, #101, 28204
- Roundtree, William CEO – B-Vital Credit, , 28012
- TIER ONE CREDIT SOLUTIONS, W Tremont Ave, 28203
- CREDIT REPAIR CHARLOTTE, , 28012
- Foreclosure Help NC, , 28012
- Improve Credit Consulting Firm, 106 N Pine St, 28202
- M & T Management Services Llc, , 28012